HELI is hosted by the University of Wisconsin-Madison Collaborative Center for Health Equity (CCHE) in collaboration with longtime colleagues at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Dorothy Farrar-Edwards, PhD, CCHE Director;
- Christine Sorkness, PharmD, CCHE Associate Director and ICTR Senior Associate Executive Director;
- Angela Byars-Winston, PhD, CCHE Associate Director;
- Susan Passmore, PhD, CCHE Assistant Director for Community-Engaged Research
- Stephanie Budge, PhD, CCHE AHEAD Program Faculty Director
- Sarah Esmond, MS, ICTR Administrative Director
- Caitlin Scott, MS, CCHE Communications Specialist & HELI Program Coordinator
The CCHE Academic Collaborator is the Center for Health Equity, School of Public Health at the University of Maryland, College Park, MD.
Their team is led by Stephen B. Thomas, PhD, Professor, Health Services Administration and Director of the Maryland Center for Health Equity and
Sandra C. Quinn, PhD, Professor and Associate Dean for Public Health Initiatives and Senior Associate Director, Center for Health Equity.
The M-CHE HELI Team also includes:
- James Butler, III, DrPh, Associate Professor, Behavioral and Community Health, and Associate Director, Center for Health Equity
- Craig S. Fryer, DrPh, Associate Professor, Behavioral and Community Health, and Associate Director, Center for Health Equity; and
Join the Health Equity Movement