Relevant opportunities will be shared as HELI alumni and colleagues across the country alert us to openings.
Tenure-Track Opportunity in Anti-Racism at University of Washington
The Department of Health Services at the University of Washington (UW) seeks to fill one full-time faculty position with a focus on Anti-Racism as a Full Professor (tenure-track) on a 12-month service period with an anticipated start date as early as fall 2020.
- See position listing for full details.
- Review of applications will begin January 15, 2020. The position is open until filled.
- If you have questions please contact: Holly Bergstrom, Manager of Faculty Human Resources at email@example.com
Health Disparities Research Scholars Postdoc at UW-Madison
The Health Disparities Research Scholars Postdoctoral T32 Training Program in the School of Medicine and Public Health at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is accepting applications for at least one postdoctoral trainee position beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Application procedures and program information.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Questions may be directed to Program Administrator Pam Asquith, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org.