Relevant opportunities will be shared as HELI alumni and colleagues across the country alert us to openings.
Director of the ECU Center for Health Disparities
The East Carolina University (ECU) Center for Health Disparities Research (CHDR) is seeking a new Director. Applicants with a PhD, a DrPH, and/or MD and will be eligible for a tenured faculty appointment at the Associate Professor level or above. Expertise in clinical or applied research in any of the social or life sciences (the following are examples but are not an inclusive list: medicine, nursing, public health, psychology, sociology) and familiarity with both bio-medical and behavioral research is required.
- See position listing for full details and application instructions.
- Initial screening begins on December 19, 2019.
- Questions may be directed to the ECU Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, (252) 328-9847
Tenure-Track Opportunity in Anti-Racism at University of Washington
The Department of Health Services at the University of Washington (UW) seeks to fill one full-time faculty position with a focus on Anti-Racism as a Full Professor (tenure-track) on a 12-month service period with an anticipated start date as early as fall 2020.
- See position listing for full details.
- Review of applications will begin January 15, 2020. The position is open until filled.
- If you have questions please contact: Holly Bergstrom, Manager of Faculty Human Resources at email@example.com
Health Disparities Research Scholars Postdoc at UW-Madison
The Health Disparities Research Scholars Postdoctoral T32 Training Program in the School of Medicine and Public Health at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is accepting applications for at least one postdoctoral trainee position beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Application procedures and program information.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Questions may be directed to Program Administrator Pam Asquith, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org.