Relevant opportunities will be shared as HELI alumni and colleagues across the country alert us to openings.
Assistant Professor at Georgia Southern University
The Department of Health Policy and Community Health in the Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health at Georgia Southern University invites applications and nominations for the position of Assistant Professor. The preferred position starting date is August 1, 2021.
- See position listing for full details
- Screening of applications begins December 1, 2020 and continues until the position is filled.
- If you have questions, please contact Bettye Apenteng, PhD, Search Chair at email@example.com.
Tenure-Track Opportunity in Anti-Racism at University of Washington
The Department of Health Services at the University of Washington (UW) seeks to fill one full-time faculty position with a focus on Anti-Racism as a Full Professor (tenure-track) on a 12-month service period with an anticipated start date as early as fall 2020.
- See position listing for full details.
- Review of applications will begin January 15, 2020. The position is open until filled.
- If you have questions please contact: Holly Bergstrom, Manager of Faculty Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org