Relevant opportunities will be shared as HELI alumni and colleagues across the country alert us to openings.
Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer at UW-Madison SMPH
The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (SMPH) invites applications and nominations for the position of Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer (CDIO). This is not a faculty position, but we encourage HELI alumni to share this opportunity widely through their professional networks!
- Full position details and application instructions are included in the position flyer and online here: https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/503323/chief-diversity-and-inclusion-officerUW SMPH CDIO ProfileDownload
- All applications received by the due date of January 5, 2020 will be given full and equal consideration.
- Questions may be directed to Kim McFarlane at email@example.com and (608) 263-1130.
Faculty Opportunity at Lehman College, CUNY
Lehman College within the City University of New York (CUNY) invites applications for a tenure-track Associate or Full professorship in the Health Services Administration program beginning in Fall, 2020.
- Full position details and application instructions are available here
- Review of CVs began on October 15 and will continue until a candidate has been identified
- Questions may be directed to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UW Milwaukee Department of Social Work Opportunities
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Helen Bader School of Social Welfare Department of Social Work seeks to fill multiple Tenure-track positions at the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor.
- See the position announcement for full details and instructions.
- The initial review of applications will begin on November 15, 2019.
- Questions may be directed to Search and Screen Committee Chair Melinda S. Kavanaugh, PhD, at email@example.com.
Opportunity at UTHealth Brownsville
The University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHealth) School of Public Health at Brownsville is seeking three faculty members (assistant professor level) for tenure-track, 12-month appointments.
- Full application details are included in the position flyer (PDF)
- Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until all positions are filled.
- Candidates with further questions are encouraged to contact the search committee co-chairs at:
North Dakota State University Opportunity
The North Dakota State University (NDSU) Department of Public Health invites applications for a full-time, nine-month, tenure-track faculty position at the level of Assistant/Associate Professor.
- Full position details and requirements are available here.
- Screening will begin on November 1, 2019.