Register now for session 2! This session will feature HELI 2011 Alumna Dr. Tisha M. Felder and HELI 2016 Alumnus Dr. Charles R. Rogers speaking on Thriving as an Early-$tage Investigator: The Untold Do’s and Don’ts. They will share invaluable insight on
- Lessons learned from securing and leading their highly competitive training grant awards from the National Cancer Institute
- How to effectively be health-equity and community-engaged junior professors at research intensive universities, and
- Effectively building and expanding collaborations with community leaders to eliminate health disparities.
Date: Friday, July 16
Time: 9-10:30am CST
Platform: Zoom webinar
- HELI 2011 alumna Tisha M. Felder, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of South Carolina | @UofSCDrT
- HELI 2016 alumnus Charles Rogers, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine | @crrogerPhD
This session will be facilitated by HELI 2010 Alumnus Anthony J. Santella, DrPH, incoming Full Professor at University of New Haven.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
HELI 2021 will take place via 3 virtual sessions to occur between May and August. Each session is designed to inspire and to celebrate achievement while also maintaining our high standard of keeping it real. We are opening up virtual programming to an expanded audience of HELI alumni, prospective HELI Scholars, on- and off campus experts and instructors, and lay members of the public who are curious about what community-academic partnerships are and what health equity scholars do.